When it come to travels, sometimes waiting is the most difficult thing to do.
I would describe 2015 like this, in the waiting area, ready for adventures.
Except a birthday trip to Copenhagen, absolutely beautiful despite the prices and the frozen weather, I spent time working to buy a new camera, I took some of the last pictures with my beloved Nikon – some results on a stormy day here – and I then planned for the biggest trip ever around SEA.
“Cuz on Tour”:
1. The tour starts from a terrace in Bangkok, during a monsoon, where I wrote the PREQUEL
2. The Singapore Trilogy:
– something new and unexpected: THE HAZE
– something magical: THE TROPICAL FOREST
– something touristy: TOP PLACES TO VISIT
3. Kuala Lumpur is something other, believe me
4. Colours, stairs and monkeys during our mandatory trip to BATU CAVES
5. I simply loved the day I spent in MELAKA, storm included!
6. Phuket can be summed up in:
– those disturbing but aesthetically pleasing WIRES
– the brutality in PATONG
7. In 9 out of 21 days of travel, Bangkok become almost home to us:
– SHUTTERS, a photo album
– GRAND PALACE, a must go
– TOP PLACES to visit
– THE RIVER, a photo album